Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mothers Day Cards - Friendly Mom Comments

Mothers Day is around the corner and I'm sure you guys are gearing up to celebrate Mothers Day in your own, unique way. My mom has always been my best friend and has stood by me through the dark and purple patches. When i made mistakes despite being warned by her, she never forced the guilt down my throat by saying "I told you so". She let bygones be bygones and taught me to learn from mistakes.

A mom is the best friend a child can have. Moms are more close to their daughters but many men are also close friends with their mom too. I can trust her with my innermost secret. She listens to me with a lot of patience and then advises something that I can follow easily. No preachy statements, no excessive expectations.

Wish your friendly mom a very happy Mothers Day and reach out your warm, touchy messages to make her feel loved. If you are staying away from her, click on these wonderful Mothers Day ecards and extent your greetings.



Send this Mothers Day ecard!
Click For More Mothers Day Comments





Send this Mothers Day ecard!
Click For More Mothers Day Comments

Labels:

 
posted by Michelle Jennings at 5:43 AM, | Bookmark This Post:
                           

1 Comments:

You have made the best choice in choosing one of our Cross Titanium Necklaces, Titanium Pendants or Titanium Rings, as they are constructed of the highest grade materials to ensure that your new Titanium Jewelry lasts forever. The designers we feature are chosen for their unique modern styling and lasting quality. You can be confident in your purchase as each item comes with a no hassle 30 day return privilege.